Residential Plumber Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Residential Plumber to join our team.
- Ability to perform a variety of manual work in all weather conditions;
- Knowledge of occupational hazards and safety precautions of the trade;
- Ability to work in uncomfortable cold or hot situations. Safety gear will be needed for working around hazardous materials;
- Must have completed all state-required classes and apprentice work, and possess a journeyman’s card;
- Interest in working on dirt bikes, snowmobiles, etc. is all helpful, as it shows mechanical inclination;
- History working in some sort of construction field;
- Work 40 hours per week on plumbing work sites at schools, commercial and residential sites;
- Work 40 hours per week on plumbing work sites at apartment and condo complexes;
- Must have completed all state-required classes and apprentice work completed.
- Must possess a reliable vehicle to commute to and from job sites;
- Must possess a valid driver’s license;
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record;
- 2 years of residential plumber experience;
- Ability to pass a background check and drug test.