Assistant Instructor Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Assistant Instructor to join our team.
- Provide assistance/guidance to students, as needed, adhering to Kumon Method standards;
- Use all functions the CMS software program to manage student progress, make work adjustments as required;
- Prepare request for payment for utility and other bills as required;
- Assessing oral reading ability with reading students and providing necessary feedback;
- Ensure that all center supplies (office and Kumon Services) are ordered and restocked in a timely manner;
- Assist in the production of a Parent Orientation;
- Work closely with Instructor to develop and understand lesson plan and goals for each student in order to properly administer instruction individually;
- Ensure that tuition is accurately collected and in a timely manner;
- Handle administrative duties in the center, including photo copying, checking phone messages and returning calls, scheduling of students, etc;
- On‐going assessment of student skills development.
- Excellent written and public speaking skills;
- Strong Math and Reading aptitude;
- Bachelor’s degree;
- Prioritize and perform multiple tasks simultaneously;
- Ability to work afternoons/early evenings (3-4 times/week);
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with adults and children.