English Teacher Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a English Teacher to join our team.
- Takes on role of a reflective and continuous learner;
- Demonstrates professional and cooperative in interactions with parents while being receptive to their contributions;
- Submit all external communications to the administration for approval prior to distribution;
- Secure appropriate permission for educational activities;
- Attend meetings as scheduled;
- Working knowledge of school policies as they are articulated in the school’s handbooks;
- Demonstrate care in lesson planning and execution;
- Implement mission of the school through personal witness;
- Demonstrate expertise in content area of teaching;
- Conduct parent conferences as scheduled and/or requested; maintain open communication with parents;
- Demonstrate expertise in teaching methods and methodology;
- Knowledgeable and supportive in word and action of the school’s mission, vision and educational philosophy;
- Maintain classroom in such a way that is conducive to learning;
- Maintain student achievement records.
- Upholds the ethical standards of the Agency and 6B-1.001 Code of Ethics of the Education Profession in Florida;
- Must adhere to Agency Values and Principles;
- Follows policies and procedures of the Agency;
- Bachelor’s degree in English;
- 12 credit hours in each additional content area taught or successful completion of appropriate state certification exam;
- 12 credit hours in education courses or a valid, appropriate state certificate.