Full-Time Customer Advocate Field Operations Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Full-Time Customer Advocate Field Operations to join our team.
- You’ll also be a team player by assisting other team members with various tasks as necessary;
- Like we mentioned, the Customer Advocate role is a unique combination of a few different things. So there likely will be other duties assigned too;
- Loading and unloading the customer’s vehicle on and off the car-hauler. It’s a quick and easy process but does require getting a little physical;
- Assist other team members with various tasks as necessary and display regular attendance adhering to Carvana’s outlined attendance policy;
- Responsible for inspecting the car-hauler to ensure the vehicle maintains good maintenance and driving conditions.
- Must have (or be able to obtain) a Notary in your local jurisdiction within the first 90 days of employment (Process will be sponsored by Carvana);
- Requires high and low levels of movement with the ability to reach with arms, twist, kneel, crouch, climb, balance, and squat;
- The ability to walk/stand and sustain physical activity for extended periods of time (8+ hours);
- Requires the grasping, carrying, lifting, pushing and pulling of items of 50lbs;
- High School Diploma or equivalent, Bachelor’s Degree is preferred;
- 2+ years of customer facing experience with a passion for creating memorable customer experiences;
- Has a heightened sense of urgency, a strong attention to detail and is able to communicate our customer offerings in a clear and consistent manner;
- Is a team player and has an understanding of the value of teamwork and how teams work;
- Interest in working hard, being challenged in a fast-paced environment, and having fun while doing it;
- Ability to pass a DOT physical, drug screen, and background check;
- Must be 21 years of age or older;
- Must have a valid Driver’s License with a clean driving record for the past 5 years;
- Must have a valid Driver’s License with a clean driving record for the past 3 years;
- All applicants must pass a Department of Transportation screening process;
- You must be 21 or older.