Instructor – Nurse Practitioner Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Instructor – Nurse Practitioner to join our team.
- Incorporates and disseminates research findings and evidence based practice into treatment plans, protocols, and guidelines;
- Serves as a clinical expert to the interdisciplinary team;
- Cover the Executive Health program 2-3 days per week in addition to supervising cardiac stress tests.
- Regular and consistent attendance at work;
- Master’s Degree as required by specific Advanced Practice Provider role;
- Able to facilitate change;
- Work independently with minimal supervision;
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing;
- 3 – 5 years of clinical experience as an APP that demonstrates ability to fulfill responsibilities for the specific role;
- Demonstrated ability to satisfy standards of performance delineated by law and associated professional practice standards;
- Current licensure as required by specific Advanced Practice Provider governing board(s);
- Ability to manage heavy workload with multiple priorities and inflexible deadlines;
- BLS certification by date of hire.