Nursing Clinical Instructor Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Nursing Clinical Instructor to join our team.
- Master’s degree in Nursing;
- Proprietary Information and Non-Conflict Agreement required;
- Facilitate learning for Associate Degree Nursing students in the clinical setting;
- Required by federal law to maintain strict confidentiality of “Avant” employee information and maintain security of such information;
- Medical-surgical experience preferred;
- Has access to, and requires daily use of, confidential records;
- Recommend student remediation;
- Current New Jersey RN license.
- Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) certification;
- Valid, clear and unrestrictive Nursing License for the State of Florida;
- Experience in an academic setting or teaching/precepting nurses in a clinical environment preferred;
- CN-OR and AORN Membership preferred;
- BLS required, and ACLS preferred;
- Experience working within the Acute Care Hospital setting required; TNCC, AWHONN a plus;
- Must have hands-on patient care experience within the last 5 years.