Researcher Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Researcher to join our team.
- Keep yourself updated with advances in the field of machine learning and neuroscience;
- Write infrastructure software to scale our systems and data visualization routines to understand what is happening inside;
- Design controlled experiments to show particular performance aspects of the systems and large scale experiments to show statistical robustness;
- Make decisions about how to translate complex ideas to working solutions while keeping a keen eye for computation/accuracy/memory tradeoffs;
- Put your algorithm and math skills to work in solving the hardest problems in learning and inference in hierarchical models.
- Demonstrable experience with NLP applications;
- Fluency with deep learning;
- Demonstrated proficiency in one of the following: Python, C/C++, Java, Scala, or C#
- Demonstrated end-to-end project leadership;
- Experience with one or more of the following computing platforms: Spark, HDInsight, DataBricks, Hadoop, MapReduce, etc;
- Ph.D. in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, or related field;
- Publications in major ML/NLP conferences, and/or participation in Kaggle or similar competitions;
- Strong verbal, visual, and written communication skills;
- Experience working with at least one of the following ML frameworks: PyTorch, TensorFlow, Keras, or CNTK.