Science Teacher Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Science Teacher to join our team.
- Recognize problems and actively contribute to their resolutions;
- Participate in professional training programs that will enhance learning processes;
- Demonstrate a concern for students’ health and safety;
- Collaborating with colleagues to explore, develop and deliver our curriculum;
- Serving on teams to develop whole-school initiatives;
- Collaborate with others to fulfill responsibilities related to building and district goals and priorities;
- Advising a small group of students through our Advisory Program;
- Teaching five sections of science, primarily in chemistry and physics;
- Engaging in annual meaningful student life or athletic programming;
- Performing weekend, evening, or overnight duties as assigned;
- Adhere to the statutes, administrative code, Board policy and negotiated agreements.
- Citizenship, residency OR WORK VISA IN United States required;
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.