Spanish Teacher Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Spanish Teacher to join our team.
- Supervise co-curricular activities (e.g. coaching, clubs, community service activities, etc.);
- Other responsibilities include: residential duty, advising students, serving on committees, and other routine duties;
- Teach beginning to advanced levels of Spanish, through IB.
- Multicultural competency;
- Minimum Bachelor’s or preferred Master’s degree;
- The desire to work and live in a boarding school community;
- Experience in teaching the IB curriculum is helpful, though not required;
- Demonstrated investment in making a positive impact on the lives of adolescent girls, both in and out of the classroom.