Substitute Teacher Assistant Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Substitute Teacher Assistant to join our team.
- Demonstrating a passion for working with students;
- Maintaining a positive, friendly, and respectful demeanor at all times;
- Creating a safe and nurturing educational learning environment;
- Possessing strong classroom management skills;
- Establishing positive relationships with Parallel staff as well as school administrators, teachers, families and students;
- Mentoring and engaging students;
- Reviewing and implementing lessons prepared by the absent teacher including regular routines and procedures;
- Maintain the same high level of ethical behavior and confidentiality of information about students as expected of the teacher;
- Perform tasks assigned by the principal or lead teacher;
- Use correct grammar when communicating orally and/ or in writing.
- Operate and maintain classroom equipment;
- Able to follow oral and written directions;
- High School Diploma or GED;
- Well-organized and attentive to details.