Twos Lead Teacher Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Twos Lead Teacher to join our team.
- Supervise children to ensure they are safe at all times.
- Proven work experience in an Infant/Toddler program (preferably at least two years);
- High school diploma or equivalent;
- Personal demeanor that is warm, friendly, and cool-tempered – first and foremost, our teachers are kind;
- Proficient computer skills as duties will require proficiency in GHES productivity apps like Kid Reports;
- Excellent communication skills, including writing, grammar, and speaking skills;
- Ability to be a positive and productive co-worker, supervisor, and employee;
- 90 hour MSDE Infant/Toddler Certification is preferred; or motivation to take the course;
- Reliability in attendance and punctuality.