Upper School History Teacher Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Upper School History Teacher to join our team.
- Co-teach a 3-week immersive, interdisciplinary class during;
- Actively participate in professional and curricular development;
- Serve as an advisor to students as part of the school’s larger commitment to student support;
- Contribute to the larger school community through coaching or sponsoring other extracurricular programs.
- Proficiency with interdisciplinary studies and instructional technology preferred;
- A bachelor’s degree in history (or associated field) required; graduate training in history at the master’s or Ph.D. level preferred.