Aquatics Director Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Aquatics Director to join our team.
- Working with UAC staff on other pool-related programs including after Kidz Nite Out, birthday parties and other special events;
- Hiring, supervising and scheduling of the lifeguard and instructor staff;
- General management of the pool facilities;
- Managing the budget for the Aquatics Department;
- Managing all aspects of our indoor/outdoor pools.
- Proven supervisory skills in hiring, training, evaluating, and motivating staff and volunteers, as well as developing an effective staff team;
- Bachelor’s Degree in Recreation, Education or related field or equivalent experience in aquatics;
- Professional demeanor, excellent verbal and written communication skills, and the ability to work well with the public, staff and volunteers;
- 21 years of age or older;
- Three years aquatic supervisory experience required;
- Current CPO certification within 60 days of employment;
- Proven fiscal management skills, knowledge of and expertise in aquatics programming;
- Min Hiring Rate $36,207.00;
- Luter Family YMCA, 259 James Street , Smithfield, Virginia, United States of America;
- Max Hiring Rate $38,000.00.