Associate Video Producer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Associate Video Producer to join our team.
- Build and maintain relationships with sources to obtain video;
- Continuously look for opportunities to promote our video across our platforms;
- Find compelling video that makes for engaging storytelling;
- Generate ideas for videos to post natively on TIME’s social platforms;
- Coordinate to plan, schedule and publish TIME’s live streaming video;
- Research, pitch and produce, edit and publish video;
- Coordinate with social and editorial teams to determine best platforms for distribution;
- Understand fair use and copyright, flag concerns, and share best practices with staff;
- Collaborate with editors and reporters to identify key news stories and plan video coverage.
- Ability to work independently to create quality, distinctive work;
- Has a relentlessly enterprising spirit to dig for unique angles, perspectives, and sources;
- Intimate understanding of news and current events;
- Savvy with social platforms and emerging formats;
- Minimum 1.5 years working in a video production role in news;
- Quick learner and efficient with technology, software and platforms;
- Has a good eye for recognizing salient, newsworthy, and or cinematic video;
- Strong organizational skills;
- Very savvy editing with Adobe Premiere;
- Has sound news judgment.