Head Swim Coach Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Head Swim Coach to join our team.
- Answer parent email questions;
- Attend team outfitting;
- Attend Mandatory Parent Meeting/New Parent Meeting;
- Help get sponsorships;
- Direct contact between members regarding all swim team marketing, registration, practices, meets, events, and year-round program;
- Attend monthly parent organization meetings;
- Hold team try-outs;
- Interview all swim team coaches;
- Plan and coordinate all practices Develop record keeping system and swimmer improvement log;
- Update Record Board;
- Help pick out team swimsuit/t-shirt/spirit wear.
- Must possess a valid American Red Cross First Aid, and CPR Certificate;
- Must have the knowledge of water rescue methods, and first- aid practices;
- CPR Certified;
- Must have patience with children and adults;
- 2+ Years’ experience in a coaching position;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Must be on time and correctly dressed for all work shifts.