Supervisors manage teams of staff and organise their workload.
Supervisor Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Supervisor to join our team.
- Maintains safe, secure, and healthy work environment by following, and enforcing standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations;
- Manages sub-contractors by locating, evaluating, and selecting sub-contractors; monitoring and controlling performance;
- Communicate company and division information to teammates;
- Ensure the work environment is maintained in a clean and safe manner following government, company and Silliker standards;
- Enforce all Distribution Center policies and issue coaching/corrective action as needed;
- Open and close the store;
- Manage daily labor vs target;
- Follows up on referrals by contacting clients, family members, etc;
- Complete Layer Process Audits as laid out on the schedule;
- Other duties as assigned;
- Supervises staff to ensure quality performance standards;
- Orients staff to policies and procedures of our Agency;
- Takes referrals and assigns clients to field staff;
- Lifting, pushing or pulling 50 pounds repeatedly unassisted; 50- 75 assisted;
- Communicate new business opportunities for Project Coordinator.
- Ability to train and lead a team to success;
- Strong communication skills with the ability to listen effectively;
- Demonstrated ability to listen, communicate, and work effectively with guests, associates, and supervisors in a fast-paced environment;
- Six months of supervisory or commensurate leadership experience;
- Two or more years of leadership experience;
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Highly motivated, energetic and capable to address issues with a strong sense of urgency;
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to report and recommend solutions to challenges;
- Proficiency in computer software (MS Word and Excel, especially);
- Open availability;
- Valid driver’s license;
- Effective organizational, planning and prioritization skills;
- Strong organizational skills;
- Effective verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills;
- Strong supervisory or lead person experience.