Video Production Manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Video Production Manager to join our team.
- Call Sheets;
- Casting – perform casting notices, initial assessment, main point of contact with cast, contract / negotiations;
- Location – research and present options, presentation to director, location scout, location brief, risk assessment;
- UPM on set: manage PAs and other crew, main point of contact for any production issues resolution, troubleshoot lead.
- Experience with Digital Asset Management systems;
- Ability to effectively collaborate with individuals and teams;
- Proficient in Google Suite;
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including grammar and proofreading skills;
- Experience working with project management systems and workflow tools to ensure projects are completed in a timely manner;
- Flexible schedule and travel required during certain time periods;
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build and maintain relationships;
- Strong organizational skills;
- Knowledgeable about the needs of productions from a casting, crew, and equipment stand-point;
- Capable of working independently and solving problems under time pressure;
- Pre-production and on-set experience with commercials, documentaries, new media, and/or reality content.