Die Cutting Operator Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Die Cutting Operator to join our team.
- Troubleshoot and maintain die cutting equipment as required;
- Record production data as required (paperwork and on computer system);
- Perform general housekeeping and other related duties as required;
- Verify customer specifications for each product using computer system;
- Check set up of pins and blankers for new jobs according to customer specifications;
- Operate a walkie to transport product within and between departments;
- Check quality continually ensuring standards are met or exceeded. Perform quality checks prior to sending product to the Finishing department;
- Instruct and train Die Cutting Pre-press Operators in all aspects of operating the die cutting machines;
- Responsible for knowing equipment lockout procedures;
- Ensure safe and efficient set up and operation of the die cutting equipment.
- Must pass background check;
- High School Diploma;
- 18+ years old;
- Must pass drug screen;
- At least 1 year of related manufacturing experience and/or training;
- Can lift 75+ lbs;
- Can lift 50+ lbs.