Packing Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Packing to join our team.
- Inspection and packing according to order;
- Must have a good attitude and attendance is critical;
- Create shipping documentation including bills of lading, shipping manifests, shipping labels and export paperwork;
- Ensure all outbound shipments are accurate and free of chargeback;
- Must be able to work at a fast pace;
- Maintain the facilites equipment and materials in a neat, clean and orderly fashion;
- Utilize a UPS Processor to create labels and match them with the correct address to ship to our customers in a timely matter;
- Must have good organizational skills and attention to detail;
- Must be self sufficient and motivated;
- Operate all equipment in a safe and efficient manner following prescribed work methods;
- Will be lifting 15-20 lbs, bending and stooping;
- Efficiently move product from staging and or storage areas into trailer in an efficient and safe manner.
- Must be FLEXIBLE;
- High school diploma or GED required;
- Ability to lift weight from 50lbs to 75lbs;
- Minimum 1 year of warehouse experience;
- Experience using RF scanner.