Barista Supervisor Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Barista Supervisor to join our team.
- Required to be a key-holder for opening and closing procedures;
- Attend to customer needs, resolve customer complaints, and improve customer experience;
- Assist our guests with their Dessert orders;
- Prepare hot and cold drinks in accordance with guests needs;
- High quality customer service;
- Work with management to train and monitor sanitation and food handling in accordance to HAACP and ServSafe guidelines;
- Follow health and safety guidelines;
- Maintain a clean and tidy work area;
- Execute steps to open a register and stock with needed opening currency totals;
- Responsible for all processes associated with opening and closing POS system for business.
- Ability to implement and maintain systems for staff as directed by Leadership;
- High integrity with a great attendance record;
- Experience as a barista;
- Ability to listen and communicate effectively;
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to include weekends;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Working knowledge and comfort working with Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, and general POS system understanding.