Carhop/Skating Carhop (Server) Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Carhop/Skating Carhop (Server) to join our team.
- Clearing trays from our guests’ cars;
- Carrying and balancing a tray weighing up to 25 pounds;
- Ensuring that all restaurant menu items meet operational standards;
- Making accurate change quickly and efficiently for restaurant guests;
- Greeting all guests in a polite and friendly manner with a smile;
- Serving our guests in a timely manner.
- Ability to work irregular hours, nights, weekends and holidays;
- General knowledge and understanding of the restaurant industry or retail operations preferred, but not required;
- Friendly and smiling faces that enjoy providing courteous service to our restaurant guests;
- Effective communication skills; basic math and reading skills;
- Willingness to abide by the appearance, uniform and hygiene standards at SONIC;
- Ability to be flexible in all situations based on business need;
- Roller skate proficiently and frequently on various surfaces when delivering food;
- Ability to continuously stand, balance and carry a tray, and sweep while roller skating;
- Successfully completed assigned SONIC Skating Training Program;
- A team player keen on cleanliness and safety;
- A willingness to cross-train on all the stations – it never gets boring here.