Concession Stand Associate Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Concession Stand Associate to join our team.
- Maintain a clean and safe environment for colleagues and patrons;
- Respond to all complaints in a friendly and professional manner;
- Answer any questions the customers may have and provide suggestions as needed;
- Greet customers and make them feel at home;
- Must be able to cook;
- Must be able to take cash;
- Operate terminals to sell tickets and concessions;
- Help the team clean auditoriums;
- Greet customers with a Maui Wowi “Aloha”.
- Highly adaptable to various situations and customer needs;
- Ability to problem solve quickly concerns customers may have;
- Possess a positive attitude and ethics which support our values and culture;
- Friendly attitude even when dealing with disgruntled colleagues and clientele;
- Kitchen or restaurant experience is required;
- TABC Certification required for most events. Must be 18 or older to serve alcohol. Willing to ask for ID from every patron ordering libations.