Experienced Servers & Bartenders Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Experienced Servers & Bartenders to join our team.
- Check guests’ identification to ensure that they meet minimum age requirements for consumption of alcoholic beverages;
- Inform guests of menu changes and daily specials, and make recommendations you genuinely feel your guests will enjoy;
- Clean tables or counters after guests have finished dining;
- Prepare tables for meals, including setting up items such as linens, silverware, and glassware;
- Write guests’ food orders on order slips, memorize orders, or enter orders into computers for transmittal to kitchen staff;
- Promote, work, and act in a manner consistent with the mission of Anduzzi’s Sports Club;
- Present menus to guests and answer questions about menu items, beverages, and other restaurant functions and services;
- Take food or beverages orders from guests;
- Remove dishes and glasses from tables or counters, and take them to kitchen for cleaning;
- Prepare checks that itemize and total meal costs and sales taxes;
- Roll silverware, set up food stations or set up dining areas to prepare for the next shift or for large parties;
- Explain to guests how various menu items are prepared, describing ingredients and cooking methods;
- Collect payments from guests;
- Serve food or beverages to guests, and prepare or serve specialty dishes at tables as required;
- Stock service areas with supplies such as coffee, food, tableware, and linens.
- Able to communicate effectively with managers and team members;
- Basic Math and Comprehension Skills;
- Able to handle money and operate point of sale system.