Food Service Aide Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Food Service Aide to join our team.
- Operating equipment and performing related duties in a safe manner;
- Demonstrating reliability and dependability in work;
- Completing all procedures scheduled during the shift without compromising quality of work;
- Providing high quality food preparation and service;
- Demonstrating a willingness to help; volunteering to help in other areas of the kitchen when necessary;
- Providing quality work, showing knowledge of the job and good decision making;
- Promoting a work ethic of continuous quality improvement;
- Being timely and efficient when preparing food.
- Preferred work serving food in a health care facility;
- Previous food service work;
- High school diploma or equivalent;
- Positive, caring and customer-service-oriented attitude.