Waiters serve food and drinks to customers in restaurants and cafes, take orders and handle payments.
Waitress Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Waitress to join our team.
- Delivering a great customer experience;
- Setting the table;
- Delivering food to tables;
- Presenting the menu and helping customers select food;
- Accurately take customer orders;
- Answer questions about menu items, such as sushi and alcohol;
- Perform any requested side work by management;
- Greet tables promptly;
- Use the POS system accurately and quickly;
- Clean and bus tables;
- Countdown till at the end of every shift;
- Presenting the menu and helping customers select food & drinks;
- Take orders over the phone.
- Strong organizational skills;
- Ability to multi-task efficiently;
- Ability to listen and communicate effectively;
- Experience as a Server, Waitress, or Waiter a plus;
- Ability to lift up to 25 pounds;
- Ability to thrive in an active, noisy, and demanding environment;
- High school diploma or GED preferred;
- Basic math skills;
- Familiarity with restaurant POS software a plus;
- Must be able to work either locations;
- Willingness to work weekends, evenings, and holidays;
- Experience as a server or waitress a plus;
- Experience( 2 Years minimum ) as a server, waitress, a plus;
- English is a MUST.