Art therapists help people express difficult thoughts and feelings through creative activities.
Art Therapist Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Art Therapist to join our team.
- Orients and educates the client and other appropriate parties to the purposes and procedures of the adjunctive therapy evaluation;
- Promptly records all referrals for adjunctive therapy. Documents the date for the referral service as requested;
- Complies with standards for patient participation in Adjunctive Therapy.
- Master’s degree in Art Therapy from a school of Art Therapy accredited by the American Art Therapy Association;
- Certification as a Registered Art Therapist (ART) or pending registration from the Art Therapy Credentials Board (ATCB).