Athletic Trainers Athletic trainers specialize in preventing, diagnosing, and treating muscle and bone injuries and illnesses.
Athletic Trainer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Athletic Trainer to join our team.
- Maintain strong social media presence to client membership and retention;
- Handle member concerns when applicable;
- Ensure safety of clients in regards to proper stretch techniques and enforce StretchLab polices and safety rules;
- Evaluate the status of the athlete in response to treatment and modify the programs as appropriate, and decide the physical readiness to participate;
- Books and schedules patient surgeries and hospital admissions;
- Properly document the condition of the injury and rehabilitation. Communicate as necessary with the appropriate health care provider;
- Demonstrate the correct placement of tapes, strapping, bracing, and adjustment of the sports equipment;
- Performs other duties as assigned or required;
- All Novant Health team members are responsible for fostering a safe patient environment driven by the principles of “First Do No Harm”;
- Instructs the athlete in therapeutic exercise and strength and conditioning programs;
- The successful team member has a commitment to leveraging diversity and inclusion in support of quality care;
- Promotes and provides athletic injury reduction and performance enhancement advice;
- Maintains awareness and prevents unsafe problems or conditions;
- Evaluate and derive non-emergency sports injuries to a medical center and/or administer a treatment and rehabilitation program;
- Prepare and assist the physician with injection procedures done in the office.
- Must love connecting with people and have passion for helping them achieve goals;
- Must have proficient computer skills;
- Love of boutique fitness environment is a must – passion for stretching, mobility and flexibility;
- 1-4 years of experience preferred;
- Must have availability either during the weekday afternoons and evenings and/or weekends;
- Certified in CPR, First Aid and AED;
- Demonstrated excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Utah State Licensure eligible;
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Athletic Training w/ completed BOC certification;
- NATA Certification;
- Must have current NATA certification and current Georgia athletic training license;
- D1 Women’s Soccer experience;
- Athletic Trainer credentials required;
- 1 year of experience in the past 3 years;
- Blue Ocean Electronic Medical Record experience.