C.N.A. Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a C.N.A. to join our team.
- Perform palliative and post-mortem care;
- Functions in a float role within facilities, as needed;
- Perform routine care rounds on each assigned resident, at minimum, every two hours (or more frequently as indicated);
- Communicates pertinent information to supervising RN/LPN;
- Demonstrates punctuality and scheduling flexibility;
- Upholds excellent guest relations with patients and staff;
- Documents and performs procedures in accordance with established standards;
- Accurately calculate and record weight gain/loss and fluid intake/output;
- Maintains adequate stock of standard precautions supplies in patients rooms;
- Maintains a clean and safe environment for patients and coworkers;
- Accomplishes assignment in a timely manner under the direction of a Registered Nurse;
- Follows guidance and direction as necessary;
- Obtains and labels specimens; processes or delivers them appropriately; performs urine testing;
- Performs active and passive ROM and assists patients with exercise programs established by Physical Therapy;
- Performs simple nonsterile treatments within scope of practice.
- Actively participates in staff meetings, and in open, constructive communication;
- Maintains interdepartmental communications;
- Addresses patients, visitors, and colleagues in a positive and respectful manner;
- Establishes good rapport and professional working relationships with nursing personnel, physicians, and ancillary staff;
- Must have an active certification as a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) in the state of PA.