Care Coordinator Supervisor Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Care Coordinator Supervisor to join our team.
- Overseeing billing and record keeping of files ensuring that billing is captured prior to the end of the corresponding fiscal year;
- Establishing working relationships with local community partners, funding agencies, associations and service providers;
- Conducting outreach in the community;
- Approval of care plans for Chore Program;
- Reviewing and assigning initial intakes for programs to ensure appropriate caseload distribution;
- Supervising, coordinating, reviewing performance, and providing quality assurance for Care Coordinators, Money Management Program, and student interns;
- Providing backup coverage for the Adult Protective Services Program (APS) and 24/7 APS referral line;
- Completing necessary trainings, seminars and conferences as required, maintaining training logs for team;
- Acting as agency representative and attend related calls, webinars and in-person meetings for various professional organizations;
- Ensuring timely and accurate documentation of service provision in a timely manner and in accordance with the regulations of the programs;
- Works with Department Director to plan and make recommendations for budgetary and departmental needs.
- Current driver’s license and proof of auto insurance;
- Experience with Microsoft Office, database, and applicant tracking systems;
- Successful certifications in IDOA Community Care Program and Adult Protective Services (required within 120 days of employment).