Caregiver – Day Shift Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Caregiver – Day Shift to join our team.
- Performs light housekeeping tasks and assists with laundry;
- Assists resident with all personal care functions as needed;
- Assists resident at mealtimes and monitors resident’s eating habits;
- Ensures that required documentation is complete and is in compliance with regulations and standards;
- Communicates with residents and families regarding care;
- Observes and reports any changes in the client’s mental, physical, or emotional condition or home situation to immediate supervisor;
- Assists resident to and from daily activities as needed.
- Able to bend, kneel, squat, stand, and lift 50 pounds as needed;
- High school diploma or GED required;
- Must be able to pass background check including fingerprinting;
- Unrestricted driver’s license and clean driving record;
- Reliable transportation and valid automobile insurance;
- Must be at least 21 years of age;
- A minimum of 3 years of licensed driving experience.