Caregiver for Elderly Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Caregiver for Elderly to join our team.
- Check for safety measures to be taken on an on-going basis for client and attendant protection;
- Shall perform services as identified on the Service Plan;
- Shall report emergency situations to appropriate individuals in accordance with written policies;
- Report to the supervisor any significant changes in client’s circumstances or condition;
- Maintains a commitment to the values and mission of AccentCare.
- California Caregiver Registration (Ask us how we can help);
- Current TB Test (within 90 days of hire);
- Must be able to respond to emergency situations in a calm and effective manner;
- Current CPR Certification & First Aid Certification (Ask us how we can help);
- Two (2) professional references;
- Current Valid Driver License & Automobile Insurance (preferred for authorized drivers);
- Must be able to work in a safe manner without direct supervision.