Caregiver Home Care Aide Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Caregiver Home Care Aide to join our team.
- Assist clients with personal care and hygiene;
- Do the client’s shopping or accompany them when they shop;
- Report any unusual incidents;
- Help clients take prescribed medication. Medication assistance;
- Act quickly and responsibly in cases of emergency;
- Be a pleasant and supportive companion;
- Help clients with physical therapy exercises;
- Perform light housekeeping duties that clients can’t complete on their own;
- Meal preparation;
- Assist clients with ambulation and mobility around the house or outside (doctor’s appointments, walks, etc.);
- Plan and prepare meals with assistance from the clients (when they are able).
- Valid driver’s license;
- Must be at least 18 years of age;
- Current Vehicle Insurance (if driving clients);
- personal hygiene;
- meal preparation;
- Attending In services;
- Companion Care;
- Monitoring clients and notifying changes in condition to Care Manager;
- Possess a current CPR/First AID Certification;
- Current on the HomeCare Aid Registry.