The Dental Assistant (Certified) prepares and arranges needed tools and instruments for scheduled procedures. Assists with oral surgery and other procedures under the direct supervision of a dentist. Being a Dental Assistant (Certified) may record findings, change barriers, or sterilize equipment. Hands necessary tools and equipment to the dentist and provides assistance during treatment. In addition, Dental Assistant (Certified) requires an associate’s degree from an accredited program. Typically reports to a dentist. Working as a Dental Assistant (Certified) typically requires 1-3 years of related experience. May be entry level if some experience in the skill. Gains or has attained full proficiency in a specific area of discipline. Works under moderate supervision.
Certified Dental Assistant Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Certified Dental Assistant to join our team.
- Prevent the spread of infection and disease by maintaining a clean work environment;
- Team player;
- Prepare operatories;
- Willingness to learn, adapt and conform to the practice procedures;
- Traveling to 2 different location in the El Paso area;
- Maintaining patient’s records;
- Attention to Detail.
- Listening Skills;
- RDA or CDA;
- Interpersonal skills;
- Organizational skills;
- Strong knowledge of computer program;
- Detail oriented;
- Understand of dental procedures, terminology, products and materials;
- Comprehensive understanding of dental instruments;
- Exceptional customer service skills.