Certified Nursing Assistant (C.N.A.) Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Certified Nursing Assistant (C.N.A.) to join our team.
- Activities of daily living including: bathing, dressing, toileting, feeding, range of motion, ambulation, etc;
- Light housekeeping;
- Assists with dressing residents; assures residents are appropriately and comfortably clothed;
- Gives personal care to include hair care, beauty care, shaves male residents, cleans and trims nails;
- Home Management Tasks: laundry, meal preparation, bed making etc;
- Medication assistance;
- Cares for glasses, dentures, beds and other equipment used in the care of residents;
- Makes beds, sets rooms in order, waters flowers, and fills water pitchers;
- Provides mouth care, brushing teeth or applying dentures.
- Certificate of at least 75 hours of Certified Nursing Assistant – CNA training;
- Current North Carolina CNA license listed in good standing;
- Minimum one year work history (healthcare field not required).