Certified Nursing Assistant (Part Time) Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Certified Nursing Assistant (Part Time) to join our team.
- Serves food trays to residents; assists in feeding residents who cannot feed themselves;
- Maintains clean, safe work area and assists with nursing cleaning/housekeeping duties as assigned;
- Operates medical equipment such as Hoyer lift, feeding tubes, etc. as assigned;
- Participates in quality assurance nursing program;
- Fills water pitchers and passes to residents where they are scheduled to receive them;
- Assists with restraints, first aid or CPR as necessary;
- Assists in separating and putting away clothing of residents;
- Prepares residents for therapy and/or recreational activities;
- Assists with toileting needs according to individualized program and collects specimens when necessary;
- Reports any changes in residents to supervisor or records in chart as required;
- Performs daily documentation of intake/output, restraints or other required documentation records;
- Perform routine care rounds on each assigned resident, at minimum, every two hours (or more frequently as indicated);
- Perform palliative and post-mortem care;
- Accurately calculate and record weight gain/loss and fluid intake/output;
- Maintain a clean and safe resident environment.
- Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) certification in Pennsylvania;
- Direct and monitor the personal care duties carried out by Nursing Assistants of an assigned team;
- Notify Charge Nurse of changes in residents’ conditions or needs;
- Responsible for responding immediately to residents’ requests;
- Assist residents with the following Activities of Daily Living (ADL), according to their plan of care and individual needs;
- Report to Charge Nurse unusual symptoms, daily needs and progress of residents.