Chiropractors manipulate joints, bones and soft tissue to help clients control pain or prevent injuries from re-occurring.
Chiropractor Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Chiropractor to join our team.
- Design custom treatment plans based on patient’s individual needs;
- Arrange for diagnostic x-rays to be taken, when medically necessary;
- Consult with patients by reviewing health and medical histories; questioning, observing and examining patients; and reviewing x-rays, as indicated;
- Educate patients on the quality of life benefits of routine chiropractic care. Provide a recommended course of treatment;
- Patient chiropractic care and education;
- Obtain and record patients’ medical histories, as indicated;
- Analyze x-rays in order to locate the sources of patients’ difficulties and to rule out fractures or diseases as sources of problems;
- Perform manual adjustments to the spine, or other articulations of the body, in order to correct the musculoskeletal system, where necessary;
- Building positive doctor-patient relationships;
- Diagnose health problems by reviewing patients’ health and medical histories; questioning, observing and examining patients; and interpreting x-rays;
- Assess medical condition and performing physical examinations;
- Analyze the patient’s posture and spine;
- Provide musculoskeletal therapy;
- Advise patients on health and lifestyle issues, such as exercise and sleep habits;
- Refer patients to other medical specialists, if needed.
- Fully eligible for Malpractice Insurance in applicable state;
- A recent NBCE SPEC exam is acceptable alternative for Part IV;
- A doctor of chiropractic degree from an accredited chiropractic college;
- Valid DC license in applicable state;
- 4 year bachelor degree from accredited college;
- Passing scores for Parts I,II,III and IV from NCBE;
- Doctor of Chiropractic degree;
- Licensed in the State of FL.