Clinical Nurse Coordinator Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Clinical Nurse Coordinator to join our team.
- Ensures compliance with the standards of the Patient Centered Medical Home and Neighborhood, and all WMG policies, procedures, and initiatives;
- Sends on/off study correspondence to appropriate persons;
- Provides administrative support with protocol distribution at research clinics;
- Accurately completes and submits follow-up SAE report to the Safety Department within the timeframe allotted by the Regulatory Department;
- Faxes/scans all necessary documents to appropriate department;
- Accurately complete all data and query requests and submit with source documentation within the becoming aware of the event;
- Supports the research nurse in locating patients research chart for patient visits and data collection;
- Updates lab kit request logs for all clinics on a weekly basis;
- Ensures there is an adequate stock of office supplies and equipment for all research clinics;
- Adheres to appropriate Standard Operating Procedures;
- Assumes responsibility for direction and coordination of all functions during the designated shift;
- Attends monthly staff meetings, teleconferences, and training workshops;
- Uses the protocol as the only tool to treat, and follow patients;
- Functions as a resource person for staff members and assists in necessary education of individual members of the nursing staff;
- Maintains patient confidentiality according to ethical and legal requirements.
- Current BCLS certification from the American Heart Association is required;
- Graduate from accredited school of nursing required;
- Current Texas licensure with State Board of Nurse Examiners as an RN;
- 1+ years experience in healthcare;
- Demonstrated potential ability to perform the essential functions as outlined above.