Clinical Research Nurse Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Clinical Research Nurse to join our team.
- Develop and maintain knowledge of research protocol to coordinate the comprehensive and compliant execution of assigned protocols;
- Timely completion and capture of clinical data including medical history, medication history, routine study visits, SAEs, AEs;
- Serves as a liaison between investigator, research personnel and outside study personnel;
- Experience in drug and biologic clinical research trials;
- Venipuncture and IV skills required;
- Experience using multiple eDC, IWRS, ePRO systems;
- Screen and recruit subjects for clinical studies;
- Other duties as assigned;
- Coordinate protocol status for all Phase I, II and institutional protocols;
- Protocol development and implementation;
- See patients alongside the PI;
- Coordination and administration of clinical research protocols in Pediatric Stem Cell Transplantation clinical research programs.
- Able to function independently with minimal supervision;
- Has excellent organizational and analytical skills and a high degree of flexibility;
- Has excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Requires a bachelor’s degree or equivalent in education and experience, plus three years of related experience;
- Prior experience in Pediatrics;
- NYS RN license.