Clinical Science Specialist Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Clinical Science Specialist to join our team.
- Knowledge of products and processes within business unit;
- Support resolution to product quality issues such as customer complaints, adverse events, product field actions, and non-conformances;
- Perform gap assessments to new or changing standards;
- Develop compliant testing protocols and guidelines for new product development and product changes of both terminally sterilized and reusable products;
- Involvement with industry groups such as AAMI, ISO, etc;
- Participate in the development or revision of quality system procedures and quality improvement initiatives associated with clinical sciences;
- Work on technical problems of limited scope; understands implications of work and makes recommendations for solutions;
- Interpret, assess, analyze and apply international standards related to sterilization, cleaning, disinfection and biocompatibility.
- Collaborative mindset;
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills;
- Proficiency with software programs used to prepare documents (Microsoft Word, Adobe Acrobat Professional, EndNote);
- Outstanding organizational skills.