Contract Home Health RN Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Contract Home Health RN to join our team.
- Wound Care experience / IVs/Ports/Trachs/Foley Catheters and being comfortable in the field traveling to patient’s homes;
- Verifying patients are taking the correct dosages of medications;
- Monitoring patients’ overall health during every visit.
- Compassionate and friendly demeanor;
- Excellent time management and communication skills;
- Must have an active Basic Life Support (BLS) certification;
- Current BLS Certification;
- Must have an active Registered Nursing (RN) license in the state of GA;
- Must have an active Registered Nursing (RN) license in the state of MO;
- BLS – Current certification with AHA;
- RN License – State of Missouri (or compact);
- Current license as a Registered Nurse in Rhode Island;
- Oasis C or D experience or at least one year of Oasis experience required;
- Homecare Homebase experience;
- Must have an active Registered Nursing (RN) license in the state of TX;
- Current Driver’s License and/or own transportation available to maintain caseload, schedules and travel to clients’ homes;
- 2 years of Home Health Experience;
- Skilled Nursing Visits/ Admissions/ Starts of Care Experience.