Cvor Rn Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Cvor Rn to join our team.
- Performs other duties as assigned;
- Educates the patient, family, and significant other(s) about measures that promote, maintain, and restore health or promote comfort;
- Performs scrub functions including the selection and handling of instruments and supplies used during procedure;
- Directly assists operating physician with surgical tasks including hemostasis, suturing and wound exposure as well as patient positioning;
- Prepares operating rooms and surgical instruments and equipment for use.
- Must be current American Heart Association (AHA) BLS for Healthcare Provider certified;
- Electronic Medical Record (EMR) experience preferred; Cerner strongly preferred;
- Basic computer literacy and proficiency in Microsoft Windows;
- Must hold a current, valid Arizona or compact RN state license;
- One year experience in circulating or combination of scrub and circulating experience preferred;
- Nine months of general or skilled registered nurse experience required;
- Demonstrates competency in basic EKG skills by passing EKG test or successfully completing basic EKG class/modules within six months of hire;
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively communicate verbally and in writing providing excellent customer service;
- Current AHA ACLS certification.