Daytime Caregiver Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Daytime Caregiver to join our team.
- Assistance with toileting and incontinence issues;
- Medication and appointment reminders;
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation;
- Assistance with grooming and bathing;
- Alzheimer’s Care;
- Companionship and conversation.
- Possess a valid driver’s license, vehicle and valid auto insurance;
- Complete a criminal background check, DMV check and drug screen;
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect;
- Must be 18 years of age;
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner.