Dentists diagnose and treat teeth and mouth problems, and work to prevent dental disease and promote oral health.
Dentist Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Dentist to join our team.
- Prepare and place fillings;
- Diagnose and treat oral diseases;
- Create detailed treatment plans for patients;
- Examine patients for dental and jaw diagnoses;
- Perform general dentistry;
- Create models for dental appliances;
- Sedate patients and administer anesthetics;
- Orders, performs, and interprets x-ray results;
- Responds and assists with any dental emergencies that occur at Keystone Dental Care;
- Evaluates patient presentation and determines diagnosis;
- Provides referrals whenever appropriate;
- Documents appropriate patient/family medical history information;
- Promotes oral health by providing educational information on all phases of preventive and restorative dentistry and oral hygiene;
- Attends conferences and meetings of dental importance whenever indicated;
- Manage medical/dental history with a comprehensive evaluation of the patient’s general health.
- CPR Certified;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Calm and cool-headed with a positive attitude;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Active listening;
- Ability to speak, understand and write fluent English;
- Current Florida Dental License required;
- Comprehensive Practice with an excellent reputation;
- Mixed PPO and FFS patient base;
- Confident clinical skills;
- At least 1 year of experience;
- Ability to maintain outgoing, friendly attitude with patients and staff even if under pressure;
- Exceptional verbal and non-verbal communication skills;
- New Graduates to experienced dentists;
- State-of-the-Art Equipment and a Well-Trained Staff.