Emergency Room RN Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Emergency Room RN to join our team.
- Performs other duties as assigned;
- Collects comprehensive data pertinent to the health care consumer’s health and/or situation;
- Analyzes the assessment data to determine the diagnosis or issues;
- Attains knowledge and competence that reflect current nursing practice;
- Implements, coordinates, and educates, to promote health and a safe practice environment;
- Communicates effectively in a variety of formats in all areas of practice;
- Demonstrates leadership in the professional practice setting and the profession;
- Evaluates progress toward attainment of outcomes;
- Identifies expected outcomes for a plan individualized to the health care consumer or the situation;
- Educates the patient, family, and significant other(s) about measures that promote, maintain, and restore health or promote comfort.
- 1 year of Ermergency Department, peds or critical care experience;
- 6 months of Med Surg experience required;
- Certification by the Emergency Nurses Association (CEN) and/or course in advanced trauma nursing (CATN).