ER (Emergency Room) RN (Registered Nurse) Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a ER (Emergency Room) RN (Registered Nurse) to join our team.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals;
- Communicate effectively with patients, families and hospital staff in accordance with established policies and procedures;
- Must be able to demonstrate the ability to provide direction to non-nursing staff;
- Demonstrate effective interpersonal skills and possess good oral and written communication skills;
- Perform focused assessment of chief complaints of each patient in a timely manner according to established guidelines;
- Provide professional nursing care for assigned patients in the ER;
- The RN Registered Nurse ER Emergency Room is familiar with standard concepts, practices and procedures within a particular field.
- Candidates must have successfully completed an accredited RN program;
- Must have an RN license in the State of California;
- Candidates must have a minimum of one (1) or more years in an Emergency Room working as an RN full-time;
- BLS issued through American Heart Association;
- RN license in state of practice;
- Candidates with Emergency Room related certifications preferred;
- Must be eligible to work in the United States;
- Must have BLS, ACLS, and PALS certifications from American Heart Association approved courses;
- 2 Years of previous ER experience.