The Gastroenterologist consults with patients to determine the appropriate course of treatment. Examines and diagnoses disorders and diseases of the digestive system. Being a Gastroenterologist requires a degree in medicine from an accredited school and is licensed to practice. Recommends and orders tests to determine extent of illness or help diagnose condition. In addition, Gastroenterologist may report to a medical director. Gastroenterologist’s years of experience requirement may be unspecified. Certification and/or licensing in the position’s specialty is the main requirement.
Gastroenterologist Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Gastroenterologist to join our team.
- Endoscopies and Colonoscopies;
- Consulting and diagnosing patients’ endoscopic procedures.
- Oregon License;
- Strong communication skills and can engage at all levels;
- Board Certified or Board Eligible;
- No Visas;
- MD or DO Medical Degree;
- Fellowship trained;
- 2+ years experience as a physician;
- Gastroenterology experience required;
- BLS and ACLS certified;
- Board certified.