General Cardiologist Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a General Cardiologist to join our team.
- Serves on department, hospital and Legacy Health committees as requested;
- Assists private practice physicians in using hospital services in an efficient and cost-effective manner with their hospitalized patients;
- Performs clinical responsibilities at assigned Legacy hospitals;
- Provides inpatient consultative cardiology service as requested by attending physicians;
- Serves as Attending Physician on patients assigned to the cardiology service as requested by Clinical Vice President, Medical Specialty Services.
- Graduate of a four-year accredited U.S. Medical School or the equivalent;
- Satisfactory completion of an accredited residency in Internal Medicine and fellowship in Cardiology;
- Board Certified in Cardiology;
- Current BLS certification from the AHA minimally required (ACLS preferred and substitutes for BLS);
- Unrestricted license to practice medicine in the applicable state;
- Clinical experience in Cardiology required.