Geriatric Medicine Opportunity Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Geriatric Medicine Opportunity to join our team.
- Perform physical examinations, order and evaluate appropriate laboratory and diagnostic tests, and record results in a systematic manner;
- Educate participants and families regarding health maintenance and their chronic medical conditions, in cooperation with nursing staff;
- Provide initial and ongoing participant assessments, care plan development, and implementation of care plan;
- Provide preventative health care and health promotion for Saint Joseph PACE participants;
- Provide preventative health care and health promotion for LIFE at St. Joseph of the Pines participants.
- Obtain such certification within three years of employment, or;
- Certificate of Added Qualifications (CAQ) in Geriatric Medicine through the American Board of Family Medicine (ABFM), or;
- Ten years of practice experience devoted primarily to the care of older patients;
- Certification in the Subspecialty of Geriatric Medicine through the American Board of Internal Medicine (ABIM), or;
- Certification of Added Qualifications (CAQ) in Geriatric Medicine through the American Osteopathic Board of Internal Medicine (AOBIM), or.