Home Health Aide PRN Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Home Health Aide PRN to join our team.
- Bathe clients, assist with showers and partial baths as appropriate;
- Help client maintain personal hygiene and assist with all aspects of activities of daily living;
- Take and record vital signs as assigned, including blood pressure, temperature, respiration;
- Assist client in getting ready for doctor appointments;
- Carry out assigned tasks on clients and follow Home Health Aide Care Plans. Perform delegated tasks after instruction by RN or PT;
- Lift, turn, and weigh clients as appropriate;
- Assist clients with proper exercises and assist PT in the rehabilitation for client when applicable;
- Answer client questions about self-care techniques and give instructions that will assist family, client, and family/support in providing care.
- Must be registered and listed in good standing on the Nurse Aide Registry in the state of employment;
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in a home health or hospice setting;
- Minimum of 1 year of full-time experience in direct client care in an institutional setting (hospital or nursing facility);
- Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) strongly preferred;
- Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) / Home Health Aide (HHA) required.