Hospice Nurse Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Hospice Nurse to join our team.
- The successful team member has a commitment to leveraging diversity and inclusion in support of quality care;
- All Novant Health team members are responsible for fostering a safe patient environment driven by the principles of “First Do No Harm”;
- Our team members are part of an environment that fosters team work, team member engagement and community involvement.
- Eighteen months of recent experience in an Acute Care Hospice setting;
- Other requirements to be determined by our client facility;
- Degree from accredited nursing program;
- BLS certification;
- Active RN License;
- Nursing degree from an accredited college;
- Home Health &/or Hospice experience preferred;
- Valid state driver’s license and liability auto insurance;
- Require current California RN License;
- Previous experience working with electronic medical record charting (EMR) is desired;
- End-of-life and pain management experience preferred;
- Minimum 1 year RN experience.